We are always on the look out for great talent that is efficient, driven and loves to learn.
We are constantly growing our team and our knowledge.
Check back to see if positions open up, or feel free to send us your credentials and why you think you would be a good addition to the team, if you astonish us we may just have to bring you in for an interview.
WANTED … People with Passion, People with Heart…
Have you been looking for a responsible position, in a professional business, helping maximize company efficiencies and profitability?
Are you interested in growing, expanding your knowledge, and increasing your influence? We’re Party Rental Depot (Calgary’s highest-rated event rental firm), and we’re looking for someone who wants to have a positive impact and help other people reach their full potential.
You’ll learn a great deal from us, but we’re also looking for someone who’ll teach us a thing or two… organization skills count, but most of all, you’ve got to have heart, you’ve got to have passion, you’ve got to want to grow and want to help others do the same…
- Working in a fun and easy-going environment excites you
- Ability to work and manage responsibilities independently
- Organized, systematic and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset, always thinking of how to improve
- Enjoy finding solutions to challenges
- Work closely with prospects to understand their needs.
- Communicate with management to share feedback regarding customer needs and delivery of the desired customer experience.
- Present a professional image with customers to maintain trust
Why you want to work here:
- Fun-loving environment (we’re a party company)!
- Variable hours
- Staff party days
- Paid training
Send a Resume to [email protected] and tell us what position you are applying for.
Currently Hiring, PT & FT, Immediate Start and Summer Start (Students)
- Previous experience driving 3 or 5 ton straight truck
- Experience with forklifts, narrow aisle stackers
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills.
- Emergency First Aid Minimum
- Clean Commercial Drivers Abstract “CDA”
- Clean Claims Experience Letter
- Maintain a 95+ safety rating on driving routes
- Driver: 2 years (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Aid the driver in navigating, reversing, loading, unloading and setup.
Warehouse (1 year preferred)
Forklift ( 1 Year Preferred)
Emergency First Aid and CPR (preferred)